Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blog post #13

Instructions (3rd grade English, creative writing) 
Think of a super power. Any super power you can imagine. What would it be? Why did you choose this power? Would you want anyone else to have this power? How would you use this power?


I would choose total brain/mind control. I'd be able to control what people do, say, think and even see. I need an A on a paper? Done. I need this cop to rip up that ticket and let me go? Done. I want the hottest girl in school to go to prom with me? Done. Not very ethical reasons but that's just the fun stuff. I'd use it for good. If I'd see two people about to get in a fight I'd make them walk away. If I was witnessing a hostage situation I'd make them release the person. If I knew someone had a drug addiction I could make them kick it. Basically I'd use it to help any situation that I could help for the better. I wouldn't want anyone else to have this power because I don't know how they'd use it but I'm guessing it wouldn't be for good.

professor X

2 comments:

  1. Johnny, this was a very funny blog post! If I had to have a super power I think I would choose invisibility! I feel it would be fun to make myself invisible so that nobody knows I'm there. I could also sneak up on people and scare them, which is always entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny, good job on your post. It was very creative and I'm glad to see that you would use your powers for good deeds. Personally, I would choose the same power so that I could know what people are thinking at all times. This could be very advantageous for me.

    ReplyDelete