Thursday, January 16, 2014

About me

I go by "Zeus." I'm from a city called Revere in Massachusetts. It's 10 minutes away from Boston. I love to play football. I've been playing since i was 14. I play here at South Alabama and will be playing in the NFL in a few years. I went through foster care when i was young and i have 3 sets of brothers from different families and out of which i am the oldest, middle and youngest child. This is my second semester here at South Alabama and i love it down here. Everyone's really friendly as opposed to being in Boston where everyone's kind of gritty. The heat is a little unbearable but being a football player i've had to adjust to it. Obviously being from a high-profile city i'm used to things moving at a pretty fast rate where things down here move not nearly as fast so i'm still adjusting to how things move down here but I'm looking forward to making the best of my time here

2 comments: